We are looking for engineers who will excel in this role to join our dynamic and successful working environment - maintaining IBM, SUN, HP, and other server, printer and general computer based hardware. Working from our Hinckley offices, you will be required to take technical ownership of a problem, use your skills to analyse and resolve issues within a defined SLA and have the ability to talk to IT Managers/Directors about faults and maintenance of hardware.
You should have multi-disciplined hardware maintenance exposure, and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst delivering excellent customer service within your role.
Manufacturer certification in any of the above hardware environments and some software knowledge such as Microsoft Server / SQL Server and server operating systems, IP address structures and networking protocols are a must. Knowledge of Siclops would be advantageous.
- To attend on-site customer calls issued by the Engineering Call Manager
- Perform maintenance of mission critical hardware
- Install Network Cabling, Electrical Installation and Testing (if qualified)
- Ensure workshop repairs are carried out in an efficient and timely manner
- To fill out engineering report forms for every job
- Installation of new equipment, hardware swap-outs and component replacements
- Network cabling and testing
- Asset management of all network and server infrastructure
- Current full and valid driving license
- Working outside of normal business hours during periods of implementation
- Hardware support on a 24/7 365 shift system
A basic salary of up to £30k is on offer depending on experience, with a company car. If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineers in the Cameo team enjoy a varied and challenging role - with excellent rewards and progression available to the right candidates. Many of our engineers have been with us for a number of years.